mirror/fork of https://framagit.org/linuxphoneapps/linuxphoneapps.frama.io
What is this?
- performs well on these phones (linmobapps did not) ☑️,
- allows for easier contributions for developers and users,
- provides more information and requires less maintenance.
It's up and runnning at linuxphoneapps.org!
Please join this project and contribute!
How to get this running locally to hack on it?
- Install the latest release of Zola (Linux Distro packaging status)
- Clone this repo
git clone https://github.com/linuxphoneapps/linuxphoneapps.org.git(or fork it first and ssh clone your fork)
- Install the adidoks theme:
git submodule init && git submodule update
- After that, running
zola serveshould get the site up and running!
To get the dependencies for the checkers use:
pip install checkers/requirements.txt
How does this roughly work?
contentcontains subfolders for the content, e.g. apps, docs or further info on taxonomies
templatescontains the templates that render that content. For building templates, check out the documentation for Zola and Tera, Zola's templating language.
config.tomldefines a bunch of base variables for the site,
themesis not a working directory, but only the place the adidoks theme gets cloned to.
How to add apps or games?
App listings live in content/apps/, game listings live in content/games/.
What can I help with?
See the open issues.
Remaining roadmap (see previous revisions of this document for more)
3. Pie in the Sky
- Web app for Linux Phones (preferable with a UX as Oliver Smith describes in "Linux Mobile vs. The Social Dilemma" (minute ~ 18:00))
- package repositories